Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To School

Well it's only the 3rd day of school and I'm already tired of packing lunches.  I did pack lunches all summer long for camp but since they were home for the last 2 weeks I've had a little break.  And at least with summer camp, they had a place to keep their lunches cold and could also heat things up.  Having to pack a cold lunch everyday is a little harder.  Of course freezer packs help a lot!  (I haven't brought out the thermoses yet, but I suppose I could!)

Here's what I've packed for lunches so far.  (I hope by posting this, I can look back on it later when I'm stumped on what to pack!)  Everyday they both get some milk and a bottle of water. 

B's lunch:  (he's the picky one so there's not much variety!)
Peanutbutter sandwich
Pop Chips
Apple slices, apple sauce or Mandarin Oranges
Mozzarella Cheese Stick

C's Lunch:
PB&J
Pop Chips
Greek Yogurt w/ fresh strawberries

Leftover chicken fajita wraps  (NOT a big hit!)
applesauce
Pop Chips

Crackers
Mini kababs w/ Cheese and Salami
Cauliflower w/ ranch dressing
Apple slices

Tomorrow is pizza day in the cafeteria so I get the day off and they'll get to buy lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment